Family Life Center
WELCOME TO OUR FAMILY LIFE CENTER
We are excited to offer activities and programs to our church family as well as reaching out and involving our community in recreation and sports. We want the Family Life Center to be a multi-generational facility where everyone feels welcome. It is our mission at the Family Life Center to love people, teach the word and live the journey. For more information, call the Family Life Center at 360-5300.
HOURS OF OPERATION
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday
8:00 a.m.-9:00 p.m.
8:00 a.m.-7:00 p.m.
10:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m.
The Family Life Center is open to members of First Baptist Church and their guests, those enrolled in the Minister’s Program and Community Members. There are no fees for active church members with the approved form on file.
Pickleball has come to the Family Life Center
6:00 – 9:00 p.m.
Except November 11 and November 25
8:30 – 11:00 a.m.
2:30 – 4:30 p.m.
November 1 and November 22
6:00 – 9:00 p.m.
New Fitness Equipment
The Family Life Center recently became the proud owners of a new treadmill and new NuStep recumbent bike. An orientation class to the Fitness Center is Monday at 6:00 p.m.
Get Along Gang Walking Program
Walk on the treadmill, the track or outdoors then record your steps/miles each week at the FLC.
8:00 – 9:00 a.m.
Low Impact Exercise Class
10:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
- $35 semi-annual fee: Use of track
- $50 semi-annual fee: Use of track, locker room, racquetball court, gym, game room but not the Fitness Center
- $125 semi-annual fee: Use of the Fitness Center, track, locker room, game room, racquetball courts, and gym
- For local, church staff and immediate family
- $25 semi-annual fee per person
- Use of track, racquetball court, locker room, game room, gym, and Fitness Center
The Family Life Center of First Baptist Church is home to a thriving non-competitive gymnastics experience for children during the school year. Enrollment for Fall will begin August 1 at the Family Life Center. First month's tuition is due at registration. Classes will start on Tuesday, September 3 and Thursday, September 5. For more information, call the Family Life Center at 360-5300 or email Miss Carol at
- $40/month for the 45/50 minute classes for one day a week
- $70/month for the 45/50 minute classes for twice a week
- $45 a month for the hour classes for one day a week
- $80 a month for the hour classes for twice a week
TUESDAY & THURSDAY Gymnastics CLASS TIMES
- 10:15 –11:00 a.m. (Ages 3–6) All levels either day
- 11:05–11:50 a.m. (Ages 3–6) All levels Tuesday only
- 11:05-11:55 a.m. (Ages 4–12) All levels Thursday only
- 3:40- 4:40 p.m. Intermediate Gymnastics (Ages 4-11) (Need to have had at least a year of gymnastics)
- 4:45–5:35 p.m. Beginning & Intermediate Gymnastics (Ages 3-12)
- 5:40-6:40 p.m. Intermediate & Advanced Gymnastics (Ages 7-15)
Upward Sports started as a single church basketball league. Young basketball players can chart their own athletic journeys through multiple levels of programming – all while being developed into total athletes mentally, athletically, spiritually, and socially. Upward Basketball registration is now open. The early registration cost per child for basketball is $125; after November 15, the cost is $150. The deadline for registration is November 29. Basketball shorts are included at no additional cost.