Children's Ministry Workers
Students, Moms, and Kid Enthusiasts!
Do you enjoy working with children and families?
First Baptist Church Norman has a few part-time openings for Caregivers and Kid’s Ministry interns on Sunday mornings (8:30-Noon).
Supplement your income! Fun job! Great pay!
Email a resume to Suzette Mason —
Part-Time Administrative Support Staff
The Administrative Assistant/Receptionist provides a variety of services, including general support of the ministries of First Baptist Church, Norman (FBCN). Serves as the primary receptionist and operator of the secure access system with the ability to greet members and guest courteously.
- Ability to provide the “first face and voice” quality professional verbal and written communication skills are necessary.
- Ability to communicate with a high level of tact and confidentiality
- Computer skills
- Exhibit a high level of proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Knowledge of or ability to learn Shelby Church Management software
- Exhibit a high level of productivity and excellence in work
- Office equipment
- Operational understanding of copiers, postage and folding machines, etc.
- The ability to exercise diplomacy and be a team player
- The main receptionist at the main church office
- Perform daily administrative requests provided by the Office Manager
- Support the ministry needs of the church as assigned by the Office Manager
- Faithfully support the mission and vision of First Baptist Church, Norman.
- Other duties as assigned.
The individual is expected to adhere to church privacy policies, and deal with difficult people and situations with tact and skill. He/she will serve as the representative of First Baptist Church in all dealings they are involved.
Email a resume to